WoozChronicle Ch. 35

Hi Woozens!
Merry Woozmas and Happy New YearZ! I just love the holiday season, don’t you? X) I’ve been having so much fun, especially in Woozworld! Last week was all about Woozmas, with surprise visits by our very own SantaWooz (after you Woozens freed him in the Adventurz, of course!) And this week is all about New YearZ! Jay and Mya will each be hosting New YearZ Eve parties today (oh those two, such partiers! hehe), so we’re saving the What the Wooz?! show for tomorrow, the first day of 2013!
I hope you Woozens had great holidays, and collected all the amazing free gifts from the Advent Calendar! Woozmas is all about the spirit of giving, and you should see what I gave Max for his present. You Woozens know how Max loves technology, so I got him an awesome remote-controlled mini-helicopter! He loved it X) Max got me a bunch of adorable new baking equipment (like a pink spatula with a cute pig head on it! hehe) and some new books I’ve been waiting to read. He’s the best!
Besides enjoying all our new stuff this weekend, Max and I enjoyed time with our friends and families, which is the best part of the holiday season! I got to try out my new baking equipment on Sunday afternoon, when I had all the girls over for tea and cookies. Mya showed up looking as fabulous as ever in a new sweater! She’s been busy over the holiday break bringing new styles into Woozworld, as I’m sure you’ll all seen. I can’t wait to see what she unveils at her New YearZ party tonight! XD
Speaking of everything new and cool, don’t forget that What the Wooz?! has been postponed until tomorrow since today is New YearZ Eve! We’ll have a lot of pop culture to talk about to kick off the brand new year!! I’m so excited!
See you at 4PM WT tomorrow!
JennyWooz